Possible changes on the horizon for LibreOffice are raising concerns in the community, industry players decry Google's gifting of Istio intellectual property to the Open Usage Commons, and both Ubuntu and Docker push further into the AWS ecosystem.
- LibreOffice community protests at promotion of paid-for editions, board says: 'LibreOffice will always be free software'
- Board statement on the LibreOffice 7.0 RC “Personal Edition” label
- Marketing plan draft: Discussion about options available, and timetable
- The Document Foundation Mailing List: Michael Meeks Reply: "Some problems."
- Commons cause: IBM, Oracle, CNCF protest over Google's handling of Istio governance
- Cloud Native Computing Foundation Scales Sandbox Approval Process to Meet Growing Demand from New Projects
- Ubuntu Support of AWS Graviton2 Instances
- From Docker Straight to AWS
- AWS and Docker collaborate to simplify the developer experience