- Steve Gibson joins to talk about the unprecedented Twitter hijacking scam that involves a god mode console that only certain employees have access to.
- Rene Ritchie discussed how Apple News is rolling out new features that emphasize local news and audio podcast content.
- A new project called the Atlas of Surveillance attempts to collect and organize surveillance sources from around the US and Dave Maass from the EFF helped spearhead it.
- Twitter is rolling out new API changes for developers to have access to some features that have been exclusive to the official app for some time.
- Librarians are creating digital escape rooms using Google Forms in creative ways to keep students active in learning and reading.
Download or subscribe to this show at