In All About Symbian Insight 194, we start with a brief discussion of CarrierIQ, which Nokia says is not present in any of its devices. Steve brings news of SPB's acquisition by Yandex, before David summarises his conveniently timed review of SPB Shell 3D. In the second half of the podcast we discuss NFC, which a recent report suggests will be on 50% of smartphones by 2014 and the team, before moving to talk about which design features from an older S60 devices (N86) we would like to see make a return in newer devices.
This podcast was recorded on Friday 2nd December 2011.
In this podcast we cover:
- CarrierIQ not present on Nokia Symbian devices and related discussion
- Symbian Belle updates imminent?
- SPB acquired by Yandex (also review of SPB Shell 3D)
- NFC to reach 50% of smartphone by 2014 and related discussion
- Matching devices today - to technology from the last classic S60 smartphone (N86)