Ewan, Steve and Rafe round up the weeks news.
New Japanese phones
Ovi Maps 3.4 (summary, Rafe chat from London trip)
Summarising the X6 (16GB, 32GB, emotive, 5230)
Gartner smartphone OS market share figures
Google Latitude APIs - will it take off this time? Or is it still a bad idea?
Rafe N8 hands-on
In this podcast we cover:
- 7 new Symbian (MOAP-S) phone on NTT DOCOMO
- Q1 figures from Gartner with a few thoughts from the team
- Ovi Maps 3.04 - new features discussion
- Google Latitude API and discussion on future of location services
- Ewan on the X6 and his emotional connection with the 5230