In All About Symbian Insight 158, we have a special edition of the podcast, based around three interviews that Ewan recorded while he was attending SXSW in Austin. First is Nokia's Ojanpera, who talks about Nokia's three pillar strategy, the importance of developers and some of the impacts of Nokia's recent strategy change. Second is Rovio's (Angry Birds) Peter Vesterbacha, who talks about the continuous update model of the game and hints at future plans. Third is Hisyam Halim Rseven's CEO, who talks about the impact of Nokia's strategy change on developers.
The interviews in this podcast was recorded last week at SXSW. Additional segments were recorded on 18th March 2011.
In this podcast we cover:
- Interview with Tero Ojanperä, Head of Services and Developer Experience, Nokia
- The three pillars
- Impact on services
- Impact on developers
- Interview with Peter Vesterbacha from Rovio (Angry Birds)
- Angry Birds Seasons
- Continuous updates
- New features
- Interview with Hisyam Halim from Rseven
- Impact of Nokia's new smartphone strategy
- Depth of Windows Phone APIs