In All About Symbian Insight 169, we open with news that the Symbian^3 powered Nokia E6 and Nokia X7 have started shipping. We then discuss Nokia's quashing of rumours about its acquisition by Microsoft and Nokia's substantial downgrade of its Q2 2011 outlook. In the second half of the podcast David shares his view on Twimgo, Steve shares news of Nokia Battery Monitor 2.0 and we talk about varying opinions on the Nokia E7.
This podcast was recorded on Monday 6th June 2011.
In this podcast we cover:
- Nokia E6 and X7 start shipping; available for pre-order in UK: E6, X7
- Nokia quashes rumour of acquisition by Microsoft
- Nokia substantially downgrades outlook for Q2 and 2011
- Twimgo review
- Nokia Battery Monitor 2.0
- Steve's How To on extending battery life time on the N8 and E7
- Nokia E7 discussion