#28 Words are hard Aug. 9, 2013

from Battle Pets· ·

Alludra and Ben eventually talk news, Boss battles, pet zone spotlights, and there are new challenges afoot! That is...if they don't mangle their words too badly! Download link ---------------------------------- News: placeholder; * Celestial Tournament Info (WoW forums) Boss Battles: Mo’ruk, the hozen found in Kasarang Wilds at 62, 45 Lightstalker - Moth Flying Family * Moth Balls - Flying ability that sends pheromones at the target dealing flying damage and has a 50% chance to reduce the target’s speed by 25% for 3 rounds * Alpha Strike - An ability that deals flying damage but does additional damage …



Alludra and Ben eventually talk news, Boss battles, pet zone spotlights, and there are new challenges afoot! That is...if they don't mangle their words too badly! Download link ---------------------------------- News: placeholder; Celestial Tournament Info (WoW forums) Boss Battles:Mo’ruk, the hozen found in Kasarang Wilds at 62, 45 Lightstalker - Moth Flying FamilyMoth Balls - Flying ability that sends pheromones at the target dealing flying damage and has a 50% chance to reduce the target’s speed by 25% for 3 roundsAlpha Strike - An ability that deals flying damage but does additional damage if Lightstalker is faster than youMoth Dust - Yup, also flying ability deals damage and has a 25% chance to put the target to sleep for 1 round. Needleback - Turtle Aquatic FamilyHeadbutt - Beast ability deals damage and has 25% chance to stun your petGrasp - Aquatic ability  placeholder;that grabs the target, dealing aquatic damage and you can not swap your pet for 2 rounds.Powerball - Critter ability. Needleback will roll at your pet dealing critter damage and increase it’s speed by 20%.  placeholder;Each time Powerball is used, its speed will increase. Woodcarver - Silkworm Beast FamilyAcidic Goo - Critter ability that damages the target initially but poisons your pet to take increasing damage for 3 rounds.Consume - Undead ability that deals undead damage, and heals Woodcarver for that same amount of damage that was dealtBurrow - Beast ability that has Woodcarver go underground for a round, then pop up the next round dealing beast type damage. Pet Zone Spotlight: placeholder; Level 35-40 zones: Feralas Pet Levels 11-12Zone pets: Rabbit, Sprite darter hatchling, Squirrel, Emerald whelpling, Snake, Nether Faerie Dragon and the Stunted Yeti. placeholder;Unique pets: Stunted Yeti, Nether Faerie Dragon via battles. the Sprite darter hatchling, and Emerald Whelpling are zone drops. placeholder; Western Plaguelands Pet Leves 10-11Zone pets: Black Rat, Blighthawk, Rabbit, SquirrelUnique pets: Blighthhawk via pet battles Level 40-45 zones: Eastern Plaguelands Pet levels 12-13Zone pets:Bat, Beetle, Black Rat, Cockroach, Festering Maggot, Infected Fawn, Infected Squirrel, Mr. Grubbs, Scorpid, SpiderUnique pets: Festering Maggot from pet battles and Mr. Grubbs is a world drop with a catch.  placeholder;You have to start the caravan questline to the point where you are able to have the Fiona’s Lucky Charm buff.  placeholder;This will give you the ability to loot an extra bag off of mobs.  placeholder;Inside that bag you have a chance of looting Mr. Grubbs. Thousand Needles Pet levels 13-14Zone pets: Scorpid, Black Rat, Roach, Twilight Iguana, Ancona chicken. placeholder;Unique pets: Twilight Iguana via pet battles, but the vendor ‘Plucky’ Johnson has your Ancona Chicken. placeholder; New segment! Race to the Finish! Challange 1: Crawling Claw Rules: No Auction HouseNeed a screenshot of the current artifactNeed a screenshot of the completed artifactFirst one to the finish wins!