We have three different approaches to using the cloud, so we discuss various ways to expand your Linux knowledge beyond the desktop.
Plus Distrohoppers delivers a mobile-like experience that splits opinion.
- Android-x86 -- This is a project to port Android open source project to x86 platform
- AWS Free Tier -- Gain free, hands-on experience with the AWS platform, products, and services
- Amazon Lightsail -- Lightsail is an easy-to-use cloud platform that offers you everything needed to build an application or website
- OpenStack -- Open source software for creating private and public clouds.
- DigitalOcean Marketplace -- Discover and deploy preconfigured 1-Click Applications
- Linode -- High performance SSD Linux servers for all of your infrastructure needs.
- Amazon Lightsail Deep Dive -- This course aims to teach the skills essential to get the most from Lightsail.