WWDC 2020: Mac Dumps Intel, Switches to ARM
The Week's Stories:
- Apple will announce the transition to ARM-based Macs at WWDC
- With the transition to ARM, what will happen to Thunderbolt?
- How will the ARM transition affect GPUs?
- Mac developers should all be using Xcode. What else should they be doing?
- Apple will introduce a new iMac at WWDC with a T2 chip and AMD Navi GPU
- Tech conferences are so 2019. Here's what companies should do instead.
- Apple posts password manager resources on GitHub. We have a better idea.
- Buy Apple products interest-free with Apple Card
- The amazing Apple network adapter that you can't buy
- Apple will let people back in the office after temperature checks and COVID tests
- Apple adds symptoms and anonymous sharing to its COVID App
- Apple's new summer colors
- iPad Air will switch to USB-C
- How late will the iPhone 12 be out this year?
- Tim Cook praises Black Lives Matter, and Apple Maps features Black Lives Matter Plaza
Picks of the Week:
- Leo's Pick: itch.io Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality
- Rene's Pick: WWDC Pins (RR pin for ACLU)
- Rene's 2nd Pick: RR Mug
- Lory's Pick: Black Lives Matter Carrd
- Alex's Pick: Mitti
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.