This Blog needed a header image – and it still needs a lot of header images to rotate through. So I created one out of an image of a Berlin Subway station. Nothing much new in here – rotating, cropping to the needed aspect ratio, a bit of curves for better contrast and colours, scaling and sharpening. Finally I added a text layer with the image credits. If you want your image on top of the blog – make one and send it to me at email@example.com! But before that I took a little excursion into Shotwell again and explored the Flickr export function. On the day of the last show, Shotwell released a new version. So it’s no need to compile the trunk code – just download the full package.