- (01:55) Britt Paris, co-author of "Deepfakes and Cheap Fakes," discusses the ways that fakes are being detected and how those systems might not be good enough as the technology gets better.
- (15:55) Employees at Microsoft are sharing their salary information on an anonymous spreadsheet, and Dave Gershgorn from OneZero was granted access to it.
- (32:14) With the launch of Apple Arcade, Ian Sherr from CNET got perspectives from developers to understand the value proposition of creating exclusives for the subscription service.
- (44:47) Descript is a startup working on creating tools for podcasters that will allow for editing audio like an email and replacing words with synthetically generated words in the voice of the speaker.
- (51:04) Mikah has a surprise for Jason and the world, and things will never be the same again.
Download or subscribe to this show at