- (02:21) Stacey Higginbotham joins us to talk about Amazon and its boatload of new products, services, and improvements.
- (22:55) Jason gives us a little tour of the OnePlus 7T — you can catch the full review on TWiT.tv's Hands-On Tech. https://twit.tv/shows/hands-on-tech/episodes/53
- (28:48) ProPublica says U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services is using online translators to vet refugees' social media posts.
- (35:58) Cade Metz talks about the article he wrote for The New York Times, which details a new AI bias art project called "ImageNetRoulette."
- (49:16) Ashley Carman of The Verge details the Federal Trade Commission's complaint against Match Group Inc., the company behind dating site Match.com. The site reportedly connected its users to fraudulent accounts to boost subscriptions.
Download or subscribe to this show at