- (02:15) Facebook really cares about your perception of its platform. ZDNet's Chris Matyszczyk explains.
- (15:55) Microsoft announces new hardware with its surface line of products as well as the rumored dual-screen devices. Mary-Jo Foley shares her thoughts on the new hardware and the new Windows "phone" running Android.
- (30:30) Yes, you can remove Google services from your day-to-day. Nithin Coca has proven so by going Google-free for one year.
- (42:31) Google contractors reportedly uses homeless people and others to train its facial recognition AI without their knowledge.
- (49:51) Taboola acquires Obrain to grow its market share in recommendation engines online.
Download or subscribe to this show at