- (01:56) Lory Gil from iMore takes a look at the Google Pixel 4 from an iOS perspective to see what she likes and doesn't like in the new phone.
- (20:00) Reed Albergotti from the Washington Post details how kids are circumventing Screen Time control on their iOS devices.
- (35:01) The Internet Archive has added more than 2,000 MS-DOS titles to its online playable catalogue and its a win for historical preservation of video games.
- (40:37) Rick Osterloh, who leads Google's hardware division, thinks it might be prudent to warn house guests that you have a smart speaker in your home.
- (48:45) Sam Abuelsamid from the Wheelbearings podcast covers the downfall of Faraday Future, the failure of the Dyson EV, and what EV owners should do in case of a power outage.
Download or subscribe to this show at