- (02:03) With Facebook and Twitter approaching political ads from different perspectives, Seth Rosenblatt from The Parallax talks about how Facebook is resisting the urge to retreat from "free expression."
- (16:04) Heather Kelly from the Washington Post discusses how apps and services are intermingling with school administration resulting in data tracking of students.
- (32:52) The Airpods Pro are out, and Rene Ritchie from iMore shares his thoughts on whether they deserve the "Pro" moniker and who they are for.
- (45:30) Netflix is about to bring variable speed playback to its mobile app.
- (52:30) It's difficult to trace the source of AmazonBasic items like batteries, but it's important to know.
Download or subscribe to this show at