• (01:49) Alfred Ng from CNET talks about how Ring video doorbells are being
used by police for surveillance.
• (14:36) Credit cards might be old tech, but Geoffrey Fowler from the Washington Post shows how they can carry the same privacy burden as the phone in your pocket.
• (31:22) Tech patents can be downright ridiculous, and Rose Eveleth from Slate reveals why companies have so many of them in their arsenal if they'll never become something real.
• (44:18) Virtual Reality is being used to train would-be bosses in the art of firing employees.
• (48:54) Apple announced its next iPhone announcement and is promising Innovation at the event.
Download or subscribe to this show at