Today we’re featuring conversations from different perspectives on working from home from our JS Party, Go Time, and Brain Science podcasts here on Changelog.com. Because, hey…if you didn’t know we have 6 active podcasts in our portfolio of shows. Head to changelog.com/podcasts to collect them all!
- DigitalOcean – DigitalOcean’s developer cloud makes it simple to launch in the cloud and scale up as you grow. They have an intuitive control panel, predictable pricing, team accounts, worldwide availability with a 99.99% uptime SLA, and 24/7/365 world-class support to back that up. Get your $100 credit at do.co/changelog.
- Retool – Retool makes it super simple to build back-office apps in hours, not days. The tool is is built by engineers, explicitly for engineers. Learn more and try it for free at retool.com/changelog
- Algolia – Our search partner. As the world is spending even more time online, search will be a critical lever for engaging your own users and customers. Algolia made their Pro Plan free to any developer or team working on a COVID-19-related, not-for-profit website or app.
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Jerod Santo - Twitter, GitHub
- Suz Hinton - Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Nick Nisi - Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Kevin Ball - Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Mat Ryer - Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Mark Bates - Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Carmen Andoh - Twitter, GitHub
- Jon Calhoun - Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Adam Stacoviak - Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Mireille Reece, PsyD - LinkedIn
Notes and Links
Check out the following links for the show notes of each show featured: