DESCRIPTION: Aaron talks with Evelyn Padrino (@evepadrinosanta, Azure Customer Success) & Brian Blanchard (@brianblanchard, Azure Cloud Adoption Framework Team) about adopting cloud, patterns of adoption, use cases and how the Azure Adoption Framework is helping their customers.
SHOW SPONSOR LINKS:
- The Cyberwire - Your security news connection.
- The Cyberwire daily podcast
- Datadog Homepage - Modern Monitoring and Analytics
- Try Datadog yourself by starting a free, 14-day trial today. Listeners of this podcast will also receive a free Datadog T-shirt
- *[FREE] *Try an IT Pro Challenge
Get 20% off VelocityConf passes using discount code CLOUD
CLOUD NEWS OF THE WEEK:
- IBM's Banking Cloud
SHOW INTERVIEW LINKS:
Topic 1 - Welcome Evelyn and Brian. Let’s start at the start, can both you give a brief intro?
*Topic 2 - *You both represent the Azure Cloud Adoption Framework team. What is it and how did it come about?
Topic 3 - You have a concept the really resonates with me and customers I’ve spoken too, the idea that no one’s cloud journey is the same. There is a formal blueprint to success. Define a strategy, plan the business outcomes, prepare the environment, implement the initial changes and migrations. From there we move to the operations stage that includes governance and management of operations.
Topic 4 - Is this a product? A service? A blueprint? What is the most common pain you see in your customers? Why?
Topic 5 - Do you have customer success stories and common examples/use cases you can share?
Email: show at thecloudcast dot net
- Twitter: @thecloudcastnet and @ServerlessCast