Aaron and Brian attend a lot of technology events throughout the year. They give their suggestions to trade show organizers and attendees for getting the most of out 2018 events.
- Aaron’s Tips for Tradeshow Attendees
- [PODCAST] @PodCTL - Containers | Kubernetes - RSS Feed, iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn and all your favorite podcast players
- [A CLOUD GURU] [Get The Cloudcast Alexa Skill](https://acloud.guru/cloudcast)
- [A CLOUD GURU] [DISCOUNT: Serverless for Beginners (only $15 instead of $29)](https://acloud.guru/join/ACGTheCloudcast)
- [A CLOUD GURU] [FREE: Alexa Development for Absolute Beginners](https://acloud.guru/learn/intro-alexa?promoCode=c10udcast-10v3s-a13xa)
- [FREE] [eBook from O'Reilly](http://www.oreilly.com/pub/get/thecloudcast2017)
- Topic 1 - What events do you enjoy attending? Not enjoy attending?
- Topic 2 - What works for you at events?
- Topic 3 - What could be improved or added?
- Topic 4 - What should be eliminated, or re-imagined?
- Topic 5 - Should we see more “independent” events combined (or parallel to) “vendor” events?