Brian talks with Andy Glover (@aglover, Director of Delivery Engineering @Netflix) about Spinnaker, release automation, the challenges of multi-cloud platforms, and how the community around the Spinnaker project has evolved.
- Spinnaker Homepage
- Spinnaker Summit
- [PODCAST] @PodCTL - Containers | Kubernetes | OpenShift - RSS Feed, iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn and all your favorite podcast players
Show Sponsor Links:
- [A CLOUD GURU] [Get The Cloudcast Alexa Skill](https://acloud.guru/cloudcast)
- [A CLOUD GURU] [A Cloud Guru Membership](https://acloud.guru/membership) - Start your free trial. Unlimited access to the best cloud training and new series to keep you up-to-date on all things AWS.
- [A CLOUD GURU] [FREE access to AWS Certification Exam Prep Guide](https://acloud.guru/join/cloudcast2018) - At A Cloud Guru, the #1 question received from students is "I want to pass the AWS cert exam, so where do I start?" This course is your answer.
- Topic 1 - Welcome to the show. Tell us about your background and how you came to be involved in the Spinnaker project.
- Topic 2 - For anyone that’s not familiar with Spinnaker, can you give us the basic concepts of the technology, and some of the problems that it tries to solve?
- Topic 3 - Lots of people are familiar with CI/CD tools like Jenkins. How does Spinnaker compare, or is it complementary to CI/CD tools?
- Topic 4 - Let’s talk about the Spinnaker community. Obviously Netflix released the project (back in 2015), but how has it evolved and expanded through the community?
- Topic 5 - What are some of the common ways that companies are using Spinnaker today?
- Topic 6 - Are there easy ways for Developers or Ops teams to get started with Spinnaker today?