DESCRIPTION: Brian talks with two entrepreneurs from the MetLife Digital Accelerator powered by Techstars program about their startups (The Difference, and Zogo Finance) about how people are trusting some of their most important and personal relationships and learning to new services offered via the Internet instead of face-to-face. We explore this generational change in how we've evolved to trust the Internet.
SHOW SPONSOR LINKS:
- The Cyberwire - Your security news connection.
- The Cyberwire daily podcast
- Datadog Homepage - Modern Monitoring and Analytics
- Try Datadog yourself by starting a free, 14-day trial today. Listeners of this podcast will also receive a free Datadog T-shirt
- *[FREE] *Try an IT Pro Challenge
Get 20% off VelocityConf passes using discount code CLOUD
SHOW INTERVIEW LINKS:
The Difference (@thedifferenceAI) - Bea Arthur (@BeaArthurLMHC), Co- Founder/CEO - on demand therapy via phone (or Alexa)
How has the personality profile of people changed/evolved such that they are OK with sharing personal information with “unknown” doctors?
- How is patient information (doctor notes) managed between the patient, any given doctor, and the on-going doctors on the platform?
Is there a technology aspect that is reviewing calls and tagging discussions or making recommendations (e.g. helping the doctor or patient)?
Zogo Finance (@zogofinance) - Bolun Li, Co-Founder & CEO - Teaching kids personal finance through incentives
Who is typically creating the initial interaction for the child? (the child or the parent?)
- What type of curriculum is involved? What’s the scope? Are there collaborative aspects between kids?
How do you walk the line between financial literacy learning and lack of trust for the banks since 2008?
Email: show at thecloudcast dot net
- Twitter: @thecloudcastnet and @ServerlessCast