- A New Tech Manifesto by Baratunde: how to reinvent social media to improve all our lives.
- Apple's WWDC announcements: Screen Time restores balance to your life, memojis avoid the uncanny valley, ARKit 2 might (might) actually have usefull apps, Siri Shortcuts might (might) make Siri useful, macOS Mojave makes much-needed improvements to the Finder, tvOS gets Dolby Atmos.
- Gmail's improved design is headed your way.
- Microsoft buys GitHub: how MS went from a Windows monolith to an open-source champion.
- Computex's big announcements: Intel fudges some numbers, AMD's new Threadripper 2, and ASUS put a computer in your computer so you can compute while you compute.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.