- The US Supreme Court kills warrantless cell phone location fishing and okays state sales taxes on internet purchases.
- Apple offers refunds on MacBook butterfly keyboard repairs and wants to let you use your iPhone to unlock your car.
- Amazon wants to put Alexa in your hotel room, and everywhere else.
- Professional videogames are going mainstream, with huge stadiums and $100 million prizes.
- A proposed European Union copyright law will declare war on memes.
- IGTV is Instagram's attempt to jump on the online video bandwagon.
- Plus: transhumanism, Domino's as an infrastructure company, and IBM's new debate robot!
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.