- Apple Event September 10th: iPhone. Which phone will be better, iPhone 11 or Pixel 4?
- Apple Event September 10th: Apple Watch. What health features should we expect, and how will they save Christina Warren's life this time?
- Jack Hacked! Twitter CEO's Twitter account hacked by white supremacists. (Again.) Can Twitter ever be properly secured? (No.) Will someone hack Trump's account next? (Maybe they already have, we just don't know it.)
- Trump proposes tracking US citizens with Fitbits to prevent mass shootings.
- Reddit detectives figure out which satellite Trump uses to track Iranian space launch facilities after he tweets a picture of one.
- 15% tariffs on Apple Watch, AirPods and HomePod start today! Apple vows to move all production back to America immediately. Just kidding - they're moving to Vietnam. So is Google Pixel. Coming soon: Iraqi-made Microsoft Surface Pro and Afghani HP laptops!
- Project Zero at Google discovered a very interesting iPhone hack that went on for years. China used those hacks to target Uyghur Muslim Chinese citizens.
- Black Hat attendees infected with a real-life virus: Measles!
- Google doubles down on third-party trackers, arguing that eliminating them will break the web. Why this is a big fat lie.
- Microsoft Surface event coming October 2nd. Greg Ferro wants to know why Windows still sucks.
- Apple turns 180 degrees, allows 3rd-party repairs.
- Microsoft gives ExFat to Linux. Can we please have NTFS next?
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at