Contact Tracing, Synthetic Biology
- Ask a futurist: how do we get from now to the Covid-19 free future? Steer into the slide.
- The future of synthetic biology is sticking viruses into our systems as medication
- Apple-Google contact tracing vs Palantir: who do you trust?
- France bans Amazon from selling non-essential items: should America follow? Should Amazon be doing more with automation?
- The best videoconferencing etiquette
- Why are people tearing down 5g towers to fight coronavirus?
- What new businesses are going to be born out of the Covid-19 crisis? Automation, synthetic biology, and delivery get a VC boost
- AI development and Big Tech data gathering is leading us down a dystopian superhighway
- Is CES gone for good? How long can movie theaters stay closed?
- Salute to the real heroes - the IT people keeping us all connected in this crisis
- Distance learning: what is working, what isn't, and what is the future of education?
- How did Microsoft fumble Cortana? The same way they fumbled Windows Phone
- Apple hopes to put its own chips in macs
- Google says AI can design a chip in 6 hours
- The next world war will be fought in cyberspace
- Kim Jong Un: Dead or alive? Will North Korea be the next manufacturing hotspot or a radioactive crater?
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at