Zoom Fixes Encryption, Elon Musk and X Æ A-12
- Elon Musk names his child X Æ A-12: here's how to pronounce it
- Zoom buys Keybase to fix encryption
- Google Meet, Facebook Rooms, and Microsoft Teams desperately try to catch up with Zoom
- Zoom is much more secure now but how did it win the video calling race, to begin with?
- Leo won't give up on jitsi even though it sounds like a mold
- Rich DeMuro says Zoom is like slime
- Teslas now stop automatically at red lights (and green)
- Google abandons its plans for a data-driven community in Toronto
- Is Amazon handling the coronavirus crisis well?
- Tim Bray quits Amazon in dismay over whistleblower firings
- Australia wants Google to stop showing news snippets
- Do ISPs need bandwidth caps? Is everybody working from home hogging all the bandwidth?
- New 13-inch MacBook Pro heralds the end of butterfly keys
- Microsoft 10X will come to single-screen devices in 2021
- Pixel Buds vs Surface Earbuds vs AirPods
- Boston Dynamics Spot robot patrolling Singapore parks to enforce social distancing
- BBC releases Zoom backgrounds
- A hazmat-inspired suit lets you party, drink, and vape in safety
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at