- Trump vs Twitter, SpaceX, George Floyd Protests
- Trump vs Twitter: what is Section 230?
- Trump vs Twitter: what does Trump's executive order say?
- Trump vs Twitter: who would be hurt most by Trump's executive order?
- Trump vs Twitter: who gets to determine "truth"?
- Trump vs Twitter: France passes a law that platforms must remove illegal content within 24 hours
- SpaceX launches humans into space from American soil for the first time in 9 years
- Google postpones Android 11 beta launch due to protests
- Switzerland's Apple/Google COVID contact tracing app vs France's StopCovid app
- France offers Twitter a new home if they want to leave America. What country do you think Twitter should move to?
- Microsoft lays off dozens of journalists, will replace them with AI. Journalist Bill Detwiler desperately defends his fellow humans.
- US House of Representatives to vote to allow FBI to read your browser history without a warrant
- HBO Max is one streaming service too many
- Amazon Look style camera will stop working in July. Denise Howell's Instagram will never be the same
- Some Good News sells to CBS
- Pokemon Go Fest this July will be fully virtual
- Baratunde Thurston, author of "How to be Black" discusses his reaction to the racial events of the past week
Host: Leo Laporte
Guests: Patrick Beja, Bill Detwiler, Denise Howell, and Baratunde Thurston
Download or subscribe to this show at