Facebook Oversight Board, Google vs. Roku, Epic vs. Apple, Musk on SNL
- SNL and Elon Musk: Dogecoin takes center stage.
- What's wrong with Doge?
- 'Tiger King' star Carole Baskin explains why she's releasing a 'purr-ency' crypto coin.
- Oversight Board upholds former President Trump's suspension, finds Facebook failed to impose a proper penalty.
- Twitter account sharing posts from Trump's new blog is already banned.
- Fortnite made more than $9 billion in revenue in its first two years.
- Apple's App Store Had 78% Margin in 2019, Epic Expert Says.
- App Store review process has over 500 human experts; less than 1% of rejections are appealed.
- Emails reveal 128 million iOS users were affected by 'XcodeGhost' malware.
- 96% of US users opt-out of app tracking in iOS 14.5, analytics find.
- Signal Tries to Run the Most Honest Facebook Ad Campaign Ever, Immediately Gets Banned.
- Google goes nuclear against Roku by adding YouTube TV to the main YouTube app.
- Google Wants to Make Everyone Use Two Factor Authentication.
- Introducing Tip Jar.
- Twitter is buying Scroll, the subscription service that removes ads from news sites.
- IBM Creates First 2nm Chip.
- What a Crossword AI Reveals About Humans' Way With Words.
- Digging in the dust of AOL and Yahoo's lost internet empires.
- Biggest ISPs paid for 8.5 million fake FCC comments opposing net neutrality.
- Study Finds No Link Between Time Teens' Spend On Tech Devices And Mental Health Problems.
- Noah Bought $2,619 Worth of SpongeBob Popsicles.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit