- What's in store for Apple's big event this Tuesday?
- Tim Cook vs the "data industrial complex"
- Amazon's government controversies
- IBM buys Red Hat for $34 billion - the largest software purchase ever.
- Linus Torvalds is back!
- Trump's phone may be hacked by Russia and China.
- The midterms may be hacked as well.
- Apple and Amazon might NOT be hacked by China.
- Microsoft still hasn't released Window 10 update 1809
- The Vatican releases its own version of Pokemon Go with saints instead of Pokemon.
- Elon's big tunnel under LA opens 12/10.
- Pokemon Go will use step info from Apple and Google.
- Right to Repair suit wins.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at