Apple's CSAM reversal, Big Tech pushback in Texas, a spying Lightning cable
- Apple delays rollout of CSAM detection system and child safety features.
- Benefits of Apple's Image Abuse Scanning Outweigh Risks.
- Apple keeps shutting down employee-run surveys on pay equity.
- Google, Apple Hit by First Law Threatening Dominance Over App-Store Payments.
- Report suggests that an 'ad' for Microsoft Teams may have broken the Windows 11 desktop and taskbar.
- Broadcasters Score Big Legal Win Against App Streaming Network TV.
- Apple Plans to Add Satellite Features to iPhones for Emergencies.
- The Texas abortion ban could force tech to snitch on users.
- Lyft, Uber will cover legal fees for drivers sued under Texas abortion law.
- TikTok Users and Coders Flood Texas Abortion Site With Fake Tips.
- Senior's Guide to TikTok.
- China Slashes Kids' Gaming Time to Just Three Hours a Week.
- Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro Launching October 28th.
- Google Delays Return to Office to 2022 on Covid Surge.
- Facebook's WhatsApp Fined Around $270 Million for EU Privacy Violations.
- Twitter launches Super Follows on iOS.
- This Seemingly Normal Lightning Cable Will Leak Everything You Type.
- US govt warns orgs to patch massively exploited Confluence bug.
- Qualcomm debuts lossless Bluetooth audio streaming with aptX Lossless.
- Amazon is close to launching its own TV in the US.
- Apple acquires classical music streaming service Primephonic.
- House Committee Investigating January 6th Capitol Invasion Goes On Social Media Fishing Expedition.
- House Republicans wrote a letter to Yahoo 'Chief Executive Officer' Marissa Mayer, but she hasn't been CEO since 2017
- AI Machines Can't Not Be Granted Patents on Inventions: Judge.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit