- The future is flying cars! (Or not-flying cars, perhaps holes in the ground.)
- Apple's new MacBooks suffering from thermal throttling - is it the end for Intel?
- Google hit with $5 billion fine by EU for Android shenanigans.
- Will Fuschia be Google's one OS to rule them all?
- EU works on new laws of robotics.
- Google Translate starts spouting prophesy.
- Jeff Bezos is the richest man in history, but still gets his own hoagies.
- Elon Musk settles his farting unicorn feud.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.