- iPhone XS and XS Max are flying off the shelves (especially in Santa Rosa).
- Pixel 2 camera beats the iPhone XS.
- Why the dual-sim iPhones are a bigger deal than you think.
- (Heart) doctors hate it! Apple Watch's one weird ECG trick.
- Elon Musk introduces the first SpaceX moon passenger, DOJ introduces a criminal investigation to Musk.
- Amazon introduces a slew of new Alexa devices in its continuing mission to control everything in your home (including you).
- Magic Leap One first look: nobody should buy it, but it is absolutely the future.
- Happy 10th anniversary, T-Mobile G1! We have come full circle: the first Android phone didn't have a headphone jack, either.
- Google's plans for China, and China's plans for the world.
- John Hancock won't sell you life insurance unless you strap on a Fitbit or Apple Watch.
- Coding error scraps Subaru Ascent.
- Salesforce's Mark Benioff buys Time magazine.
- Freezing your credit report is now free thanks to a new law.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at