Facebook Buys Giphy, Apple AR Glasses, Unreal Engine 5
- Facebook buys Giphy for $400 million
- Facebook setting up a political advocacy group for big tech
- US Government going to sue Google for monopolizing online ads
- Trump tweets that Google, Facebook, and Twitter are controlled by the "Radical Left"
- Facebook has half of its oversight board in place already
- Zoom fatigue is real: is avatar-based chat the cure?
- Apple AR glasses coming in 2021
- Unreal Engine 5 will push game development to new heights
- Twitter says that people can work from home forever - but should they?
- Robotic backboard makes all the shots
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at