- Is bazillion a thing? It should be - for the quarter ending September 30, Microsoft posted a net income of $10.7 billion on revenue of $33.1 billion, and both were well above estimates.
- MJ: Microsoft 365 is the new number to watch
- PT: It's all about AI and Commercial Cloud, and not at all about Xbox and Surface - Plus, developers, developers, developers!
Major Windows 10X leak confirms our laptop claims
- We've been saying that Windows 10X/LiteOS is not just for dual-screen PCs. That's been confirmed by a new leak, which also shows off how much like Chrome OS this thing looks.
- Microsoft Terminal gets an improved tabbed UI
- MJF's Surface Laptop 3 review is in (after one week of use)
- Microsoft wins $10 billion JEDI contract, but Amazon is going to fight back
- Xbox All Access provides a roadmap to Scarlett
- Designed for Xbox goes mobile for Project xCloud
- Another hugely popular streamer heads to Mixer
Tips and picks
- Tip of the week: Pin frequently-used websites to the taskbar with the new Edge
- App pick of the week: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Enterprise pick of the week: The new Project service is ready and rolling out
- Codename pick of the week: Project Turing
- Beer pick of the week: Prairie Birthday Bomb
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/windows-weekly
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.