Haarlem recap. A brief but direct word about the Petya ransomware attack. Windows 10 source code leaks - why this is not a big deal. Windows 10 Insider Preview build 16226 - Big changes to Microsoft Edge, emoji, OneDrive, and more. MS testing out a staged rollout to Insiders with Slow Ring. The Windows 10 Paradox. If Windows 10 is so secure, reliable, and fast, why do we need Windows 10 S? The future of Windows, UWP, and Windows Store is not UWP apps. Not exactly. New Surface devices are off to a strong start. Microsoft delays guest access in Teams. Big changes to Windows 10 (and Server) security in the Fall Creators Update. Nano Server is changing with a fall release. Xbox One/S and Xbox One X will download different game assets. COD: Modern Warfare Remastered goes standalone, finally. The bad news? It's way too expensive
- Tip of the week: Amazon Prime member? You can get the Nokia 6 for just $180
- App pick of the week: Instant Translate for Microsoft Edge
- Enterprise pick of the week: Dynamics 365 sales and marketing apps for SMBs
- Codename pick of the week: Potassium
- Beer pick of the week: Troeg's Nimble Giant
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/windows-weekly
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.